Admission to Pre-Primary & Primary classes will be through Observation/Interaction with the child and parents. It is essential that both the parents are present along with the child for interaction with the senior members.
Age Rule For All Standards 2023 -2024
|Sr No.||Standards||Min DOB And Age||Max DOB and Age (Regular Student)|
|1||1st Standard||31/12/2017 (Years : 6 Month:0 Days:0)||01/07/2016 (Years : 7 Month:5 Days:30)|
|2||Senior KG (1 Year Before 1st Std)||31/12/2018 (Years : 5 Month:0 Days:0)||01/07/2017 (Years : 6 Month:5 Days:30)|
|3||Junior KG (2 Year Before 1st Std)||31/12/2019 (Years : 4 Month:0 Days:0)||01/07/2018 (Years : 5 Month:5 Days:30)|
|4||Pre KG (3 Year Before 1st Std)||31/12/2020 (Years : 3 Month:0 Days:0)||01/07/2019 (Years : 4 Month:5 Days:30)|
|5||Playgroup (4 Year Before 1st Std)||31/12/2021 (Years : 2 Month:0 Days:0)||01/07/2020 (Years : 3 Month:5 Days:30)|
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Birth Certificate (Original + One Self attested photo copy).
- Immunization/Vaccination card showing Blood Group: Photocopy.
- Aadhar Card of the child: One Self attested photo copy.
- Latest Coloured Photographs: Child: 02, Father & Mother: 02 each.
- Caste Certificate if applicable (Initially father's caste certificate).
- Report Card of Passed Class (One Self attested copy): from Class I onwards
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Original): from Class II onwards
- Parents Adhar Card
- Photos of each Parent
Admission Procedure for Classes Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG and Class I to VII for the Academic Year 2023-2024s.
Admission process :
- 1. Filling Enquiry form
Fill up questions asked in Enquiry in our website's Home page. Or walk in to school office for enquiry or Email details to: email@example.com
Walk into school between 10.00 am to 5.30 pm for further enquiry.
Timings to visit for admissions in office 9.00 to 4.00
- 2. Counselling
- 3. School visit
- 4. Fill admission form
- 5. Submission of documents and payment of fees.
Note: Do not forget to carry following documents to save your time:
- 1) Original Birth Certificate for Pre-Primary to Class I.
- 2) Birth Certificate (One Self attested copy) Class II onwards.
- 3) Immunization/Vaccination Card showing Blood Group: Photocopy.
- 4) Aadhar Card of the child: One Self attested copy.
- 5) Report Card of Passed Class (One Self attested copy).
- 6) Original School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate: Class II onwards.
- 7) Latest Coloured Photograph: Child: 02, Father & Mother: 02 each.
- 8) Caste Certificate if applicable (Initially father's caste certificate).
- Once you enter the school office, you will be given Admission Enquiry Form at the reception, fill up all the details in it. Be seated till you are called.
- Attend the interaction session with senior members or admission counsellor.
- Purchase Admission Form only if you are convinced with our philosophy and system.
- Fill up Admission Form and submit it in the office on the same day.
- You will receive further intimation regarding Parents' Orientation, books and uniform purchase through email and SMS.
- For safety reasons, school tour will not be allowed except on Saturdays/Sundays.
Payment of Fees:
Admission form will be given to parents only when admission is confirmed. Kindly carry cheque on the day of Admission formality. At the time of admission, parents are required to pay One-Time Non-Refundable admission Fee along with First Installment of Tuition Fee. Tuition fee will be paid in three installments. You can also do online transaction.
Payment of Fees
Please quote your child's Admission number, Name and Class during any kind of correspondence with the school.
School fee can be paid in four Installments:
- First Installment: At the time of admission.
- Second Installment: Before 10th July 2023.
- Third Installment: Before 10th October.
- Fourth Installment: Before 10th January.
The fee should be paid between the 1st and 10th of each instalment. In case of a holiday falling on 10th, the fee will be accepted on the next working day without late fee / without fine. For fee paid after the 10th, a late fee fine will be charged.